Attorney Urick dedicates much of his practice to protecting the rights of injured persons and has litigated injury cases to verdict. As the product of a working family, he also believes strongly in protecting the rights of injured workers and those disabled from working in his worker’s compensation and social security disability practice.
In his criminal defense practice in the Western Pennsylvania area, Attorney Urick strives to protect the rights of those accused of crimes. As a lifelong resident of Beaver County, Attorney Urick takes great pride in being connected to the local community as legal counsel for boroughs, townships and zoning hearing boards throughout the county.
Attorney Urick has previously served as a law clerk for the Honorable Judge Deborah A. Kunselman of the Court of Common Pleas of Beaver County and is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Beaver County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Worker’s Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Municipal Law
- Pennsylvania, 2009
- Western District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
J.D. – 2009
- Allegheny College, Meadville, Pennsylvania
B.A. – 2006
Honors: Alden Scholar
- Our Lady of Sacred Heart High School, Coraopolis, Pennsylvania – 2002
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Beaver County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Judge Deborah A. Kunselman, Law Clerk, 2009 – 2010
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon