Frank N. Paganie
Attorney Paganie is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Attorney Paganie has litigated criminal cases, including homicide, to trial and argued before the Superior Court of Pennsylvania. Attorney Paganie is the solicitor for the Borough of Patterson Heights and a part-time Public Defender for Beaver County. Attorney Paganie was selected as one of ten young lawyers across the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Leadership Institute Class for 2017-2018. Presently, in addition to Criminal and Municipal Law, Attorney Paganie focuses his practice on School Law.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Municipal Law
- School Law
- Pennsylvania, 2010
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania J.D. – 2010
- Wheeling Jesuit University, Wheeling, West Virginia
- Major of Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice, Minor in Psychology – 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Beaver County Bar Association, Member, 2010-Present
- Beaver County Bar Association, Past President of Young Lawyers Division
- Beaver County Bar Association, Board of Governors, 2016-Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Bar Leadership Institute (BLI) Member 2017-2018
Frank enjoys spending his spare time with his wife, Molly, and his daughters, Mia and Corinna. He is also an avid bowler.