Frank N. Paganie
Attorney Paganie is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. He has litigated criminal cases, including homicide, to trial, and argued before the Superior Court of Pennsylvania. Attorney Paganie is the solicitor for the Borough of Patterson Heights, the Township of Raccoon and the Pennsylvania Finance Authority. He was selected by the Pennsylvania Bar Association as one of ten young lawyers across the Commonwealth as a member of its Bar Leadership Institute from July 2017 – May 2018. Presently, in additional his primary practice areas of criminal and municipal law, Attorney Paganie focuses his practice on school, family and personal injury law.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Municipal Law
- School Law
- Family Law
- Personal Injury Law
- Pennsylvania, 2010
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania J.D. – 2010
- Wheeling Jesuit University, Wheeling, West Virginia
- Major of Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice, Minor in Psychology – 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Beaver County Bar Association, Member, 2010-Present
- Beaver County Bar Association, Past President of Young Lawyers Division
- Beaver County Bar Association, Board of Governors, 2016-Present
- Beaver County Bar Association, Chairman of Charitable Fundraising and Giving Committee, June 2019-Present
- Beaver County Bar Association, Member, Criminal Rules Committee
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 2010-Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Bar Leadership Institute (BLI) Member 2017-2018
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Young Lawyer Liaison to the Corrections Committee, 2019-Present
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2019.
Frank enjoys spending his spare time with his wife, Molly, and his children, Mia, Corinna and Gio. He is also an avid bowler.