Tractor Trailer and Trucking ACCIDENTS
Collisions between passenger vehicles and tractor trailers or other commercial trucks frequently have devastating results, including severe injuries or death.
If you have been involved in an accident with a tractor trailer or commercial truck in Beaver County or elsewhere in Pennsylvania, you need an experienced attorney who can help you secure fair compensation for your injuries and losses.
I was hit by a tractor trailer or commercial truck. What should I do?
If you are involved in a trucking collision, remember these five points:
- Notify your insurance company as soon as possible.
- Do not speak to the other party’s insurance company or insurance claims adjuster under any circumstances.
- Do not sign any documents from the other party’s insurance company.
- Do not accept a settlement.
- Call us at 724-375-6683 to schedule your free legal consultation so that we can help you maximize the compensation that you receive.
How can I prove it was the truck driver’s fault?
Our attorneys have years of experience representing clients who have been injured in truck collisions in Beaver County and all over Pennsylvania.
We explore all of the potential contributing factors, including:
- Was the truck mechanically sound?
- Was the truck overloaded?
- Was the truck driver paying attention?
- Was the truck driver texting and driving?
- Was the truck driver obeying the speed limit for big rigs?
- Was the truck driver properly trained?
- Was the truck driver over his daily quota of time behind the wheel?
What is the value of my claim?
Attorneys are not permitted to guarantee clients that their claim will result in a settlement or court decision of a certain dollar amount. However, our attorneys have years of experience maximizing the compensation our clients receive.
In a personal injury case involving a tractor trailer or commercial truck, you may be entitled to recover damages including, but not limited to:
- Medical Bills
- Lost Wages, including overtime
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Disability
- Mental Disability
- Permanent Scars
- Emotional Trauma
- Mental Anguish
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life
- Loss of Love & Affection
- Property Damage
Shortly after the crash, the other driver’s insurance company offered me a settlement. What should I do?
Call us immediately.
Do not accept a settlement.
Do not speak to the other party’s insurance company.
Do not sign any documents from the other party’s insurance company.
The other driver’s insurance company has skill and experience in minimizing their liability after accidents. It’s highly unlikely that they’re offering you the full, fair compensation to which you are entitled.
You need an attorney to represent you, or your claim and legal rights may be compromised.
How can McMillen Urick Tocci & Jones help me?
When you visit us for your free initial consultation, we will assess your situation and discuss your legal options. If you have a case and we begin acting as your attorney, we will develop a strategy to maximize your potential compensation. As we investigate, we may:
- Examine the scene of the accident, study the damaged vehicles, review witness statements, and uncover other evidence to help identify all of the variables that contributed to your accident and injuries.
- Consult our network of experts to determine the cause of the accident.
- Consult with your medical providers to document the extent of your injuries and medical expenses.
- Identify other damages you have suffered as a result of your injuries, including pain and suffering, lost time from work, inability to continue working, and costs associated with care for yourself and your family.
What if my child or other loved one died in a tractor trailer or commercial truck accident?
We know that no monetary settlement can truly compensate you for your loss. What we can do is help you pursue the monetary recovery you are entitled to as you begin moving forward. We have years of experience securing settlements and court awards for wrongful death claims.
What Are Your Fees?
You pay nothing on accident and injury claims unless we obtain a settlement or court award for you.