While money can never compensate for the loss of a loved one, if your loved one died as the result of an accident, our lawyers can help you hold the negligent party accountable.
Our Beaver County law firm has recovered millions of dollars in wrongful death settlements and verdicts to help families cope with the financial and emotional hardships they have suffered.
What types of wrongful death cases have you worked on?
Our lawyers offer compassionate and effective legal representation for spouses, children, and parents who lost loved due to accidents such as:
- Car and truck accidents on Route 60 (I-376), I-79, Route 65, Brodhead Road, Route 68, and other Pennsylvania roadways
- Workplace fatalities including construction site accidents, factory explosions, and fires
- Airplane crashes
- Fatal slip and fall accidents involving negligent property owners
- Alcohol-related fatalities including drunk driving accidents, hunting accidents, fatal boating accidents, and snowmobile accidents.
- Defective products including manufacturing errors, unsafe design, and insufficient warnings
What kinds of Compensation can I recover?
While it is impossible to put a dollar value on your loved one’s life, under Pennsylvania law claims can be brought on behalf of your loved one and family members for recovery of compensation including:
- Lost earnings that the deceased would have provided his or her family
- Loss of companionship, society, and comfort
- Pain and suffering endured by your loved one as a result of the accident
- Medical expenses related to the accident
- Funeral expenses
What if I can’t afford a lawyer?
We handle fatal accident claims on a contingency fee basis. You pay no attorney fees unless we secure a fair award or settlement.
To better understand your legal options, contact our Beaver County law office today to schedule a free consultation.