More than 200 people are injured in car crashes in Pennsylvania each day. If you have been hurt in a motor vehicle accident in Beaver County or elsewhere, our attorneys have the legal expertise that you need to pursue compensation for your injuries.
I was in a car accident. What should I do?
Motor vehicle collisions are jarring, physically and emotionally. If you are involved in a crash, remember these six points:
- Notify your insurance company as soon as possible.
- Do not admit fault. Even if you feel partly responsible for the accident, it is important to wait until you consult a lawyer who can investigate all of the facts surrounding the incident.
- Do not speak to the other party’s insurance company or the other party’s claims adjuster under any circumstances.
- Do not sign any documents from the other party’s insurance company.
- Do not accept a settlement until you have consulted an attorney.
- Call us at 724-375-6683 to schedule your free legal consultation so that we can help you maximize the compensation that you receive.
DO I HAVE A PERSONAL INJURY CASE?
Vehicle collisions are often more complex than they first appear. As Beaver County’s largest personal injury law firm, we have years of experience investigating accident scenes, damaged vehicles, witness statements, and other evidence to help determine the true cause of what may be a complicated situation.
Call us at 724-375-6683 to arrange a consultation with an experienced car accident lawyer who will review your situation and recommend a course of action that protects your legal rights.
WHAT IF THE ACCIDENT WAS PARTLY MY FAULT?
In Pennsylvania, even if you are found to be partially responsible for a motor vehicle accident, you may still have legal rights that allow you to seek compensation.
WHAT IS THE VALUE OF MY CLAIM?
Attorneys are not permitted to guarantee that a claim will result in recovery of a certain dollar amount. However, working with our resources and experts, we have extensive experience in identifying the full value of a claim and maximizing our clients’ compensation.
In a personal injury case involving a car, truck or motorcycle, you may be entitled to recover damages including, but not limited to:
- Medical Bills
- Lost Wages, Including Overtime
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Disability
- Mental Disability
- Permanent Scars
- Emotional Trauma
- Mental Anguish
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life
- Loss of Love & Affection
- Property Damage
Shortly after the crash, the other driver’s insurance company offered me a settlement. What should I do?
Call us immediately.
Do not accept a settlement.
Do not speak to the other party’s insurance company.
Do not sign any documents from the other party’s insurance company.
Do not admit fault.
The other driver’s insurance company has skill and experience in minimizing their liability when accidents occur. It’s highly unlikely that they are offering you the full, fair compensation to which you are entitled.
You need an attorney to represent you, or you might be allowing an insurance company to avoid compensating you for the full extent of your injuries.
How can McMillen Urick Tocci Jones help me?
When you visit us for your free initial consultation, we will assess your situation and discuss your legal options. If you have a case, we will develop a legal strategy to maximize your potential compensation. As we investigate, we may:
- Examine the scene of the accident, study the damaged vehicles, review witness statements, and uncover other evidence to help identify all of the variables that contributed to your accident and injuries.
- Consult our network of experts to determine the cause of the accident.
- Consult with your medical providers to document the extent of your injuries and medical expenses.
- Identify other damages you have suffered as a result of your injuries, including pain and suffering, lost time from work, inability to continue working, and costs associated with care for yourself and your family.
HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE?
You pay nothing on accident and injury claims unless we obtain a settlement or verdict for you. Call today for your free consultation.