Congratulations on your upcoming Graduation! Here is a chance for a $1,000 Scholarship
Deadline: May 15, 2020
Available to: Beaver County High School Seniors Graduating in 2020
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Guidelines for Scholarship Submission:
- Applicants must be graduating from a Beaver County High School in 2020
- Applicants must have a 3.2 GPA or higher
- Applicants must share in 500 words or less a teacher who has impacted them and the life lessons they have learned from the teacher.
- Please list the name, grade and school district of the teacher.
- Scholarship recipient will be notified through email and by a phone call
- ALL Applications must be submitted by Friday May 15, 2020. Applicants must be 17 or 18 years or older or have parent/guardian permission
Use of Name, Photos and Likeness
- By submitting for the scholarship, you agree to have your photo, likeness and story on McMillen Urick Tocci Jones social media feeds without payment.
- As a condition of entering the scholarship and receiving the $1,000 prize the scholarship recipient and their parents or legal guardians will be required to consent to the use of their name and school name.
- By entering the contest, you and your parents or legal guardians release and agree to hold harmless McMillen Urick Tocci Jones from any liability in contract or tort whatsoever in connection with entering the scholarship and accepting any scholarship monies.